Pick Up/Drop Off
DROP OFF - MORNING
- Arrival times: Supervision is available for students beginning at 7:10 a.m. Student drop-off begins at 7:10 a.m.
- PreK, Kindergarten, and older siblings will be dropped off and enter on the East Circle Drive. All others will enter the front gym door entrance.
- PreK and K’garten Arrival: students will report to the cafeteria upon arrival and will sit at the table designated by teacher name
- 1st – 6th Grade Student Arrival: students will report to the gymnasium and sit in rows according to teacher name
PICK UP - AFTERNOON
- Students may either walk home, ride the bus/day-care, or be picked up by designated adult at 2:35.
- If there is an emergency situation and you cannot pick your child up by 2:50, please notify the school at 918-833-9900. The office closes at 3:45 p.m.
2601 E. 5th Place
Tulsa, OK 74104
early release info
*In case of inclement weather/natural disaster/emergency event
- Stay tuned to your radio/TV/phone and listen for school closing updates
- Students, grades PreK – 2nd and their older siblings, will report to the cafeteria; parents will pick up their students in the cafeteria.
- Students, grades 3 – 6th with no younger siblings will report to the gymnasium; students will be picked up in the gym.
- Parent Pick-Up: please be on time to pick up your students; if someone else is picking up your student, send them to the correct location
- After 2:50, if your child has not yet been picked up, late pick-up rules apply and you will be required to show your Photo ID
- Flags: on the flag pole, a yellow flag indicates INSIDE RELEASE, and the red flag indicates NO SCHOOL