Please contact Anabel Laguna for more information about our after school clubs and tutoring. There are currently new clubs forming.
KW Tiger Clubs
During first semester, we will be offering an 8-week session, and a 10 – week session second semester. Each session will host a variety of clubs to students not attending KWHP. Students will be able to attend one to two days a week, depending on the club they sign up for. Offerings will be posted at the beginning of September and again in December in preparation for second semester, so be watching for upcoming information.
- Hours: after school until 4:00
- 2:50 – 3:10 Snack and social time in cafeteria
- 3:10 – 4:10 Club
- 4:15: Student Pick-up
KWHP (Kendall-Whittier Harmony Project)
At Kendall-Whittier, we have a long-established partnership with Harmony Project in association with El Sistema and Tulsa Symphony Orchestra. This year, we will be able to provide a 5 day-a-week program offering daily music lessons in violin, viola, cello, ukulele, theatrical vocals and stage make up from members of the Tulsa Symphony Orchestra, an incredible opportunity. In addition, Kendall-Whittier and TPS staff will provide homework-help tutoring support for all students enrolled in the program.
- Hours: after school until 4:50 (pick-up time)
- 120 student capacity
- Snacks provided
- Program: Begins September 13 and follows the district calendar for breaks
- 2:50 – 3:00 snack
- 3:00 – 3:10 recess
- 3:15 – 4:00 Session 1: Music lessons or tutoring
- 4:05 -4:50 Session 2: Music lessons or tutoring
- Student pick-up: 4:50 – 5:00
- Sign-ups: at Preview Night at the KW Harmony Project Table in the Gym
2601 E. 5th Place
Tulsa, OK 74104